Down At Juice Bar Down At Juice Bar

FUck everyone else

These movies are still the best things in the history of the world ever of all mankind in history.

SO great.

i love bad guys!

Bad Guys Go To Hell Bad Guys Go To Hell

Good god

I seriously fuckin love you....

Badguys is the best series, (if you can call it that) on the internet. Better than tomorrows nobodies, better than synj's work. IT IS THE BEST!! perfect 10s everytime!

ChrisNosal responds:

Thanks you berry much.

BadGuys BadGuys

HOly fucking ass crackers that rocked...perfect ten!

Malltime Musings 5 Malltime Musings 5

Those characters made everything seem childish. The tissues from the rectum stuff would have been funny if you just would have said it in a way to MAKE it funny. All around the humor seemed to be wasted by over acting in the audio section and really seemed to bring everything down to that of a cheesy movie that was almost unwatchable and embarrasing.

Hepatitis Hepatitis

I dont care waht these other fuckfaces think, this movie rocks. I laughed most of the way through, and I dont care if your animations werent crisp or if your lip syncing was bad or WAHTEVER, I watched it and it entertained me and fUck anyone else who thinks differently....I love you

Oneity-EightThree responds:

You know what... Thank You. Finally somebody can find the humor in this one. People bitch and whine but what were we to do... this was a high school project so we couldn't use vulgarities and such. Thanks alot man!

The Little Girl The Little Girl

The first animation in a long time that i can honestly say is unbelievably fuckin rock.

Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

excuse me?

Anyone who ever went to highschool can tell you "why" and for the people who are saying "Excellent portrayal of columbine", how the fuck do you know? you pompous fucktard......great animation, but deranged beyond repair....

Taco-man: Hot Coffee Taco-man: Hot Coffee

You sir fuckin rock, You basically put my personal opinion on the subject into a flash and i love you for fuckin rock.

Greenday - Good Riddance Greenday - Good Riddance

Yea Im a huge green day fan, but I would have to agree with some others that this isnt the greatest peice of Green Day flash to grace the net. Its actually a bit boring. Its nice with the white backround and the statue-esk character to show meaning and "still", but I have to say, the mouth from a side view looked cartoony, almost simpsons style, Which ruined every shot at being meaningfull. The animation isnt bad, puts mine to shame, the movie itself tho is a 4/10 at best. but day rocks my cock.

Hitler and Dave Hitler and Dave

Holy shit

**CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP** That was one of the most entertaining flash movies ive seen in a long long time. great job, i laughed my ass off.